In my last post, I was writing about my first
So here goes the list:
- Listening to a song, K.T Tunstall “Suddenly I see”, i think it’s a very positive and energizing song
- I was sick that day and my partner was cooking dinner, literally throwing the food into the pan. That made me laugh so hard.
- A simply beautiful sunrise. I love to watch the sun rise and set, the magical colors of the sky. Taking a deep breath. Enjoy. Be.
- Coming home after work, dancing wildly to some music like nobody’s watching.
- A glass of wine and a good book.
- A childs laugh.
- Simply cuddling up in bed on a Sunday morning.
- A nice dinner and a good laugh with colleagues.
- A “roadtrip” with colleagues can be quite funny.
- The excitement you feel when you are planning a trip and looking forward to it.
- Just being. Did you ever realise who much you can enjoy just being present, here and now.
- The feeling of being in a place that you love (I have been living for 10 years in Lausanne and I am still in love with that city)
- Taking a cooking class (yes, I looooooove cooking!)
- The feeling of waking up without an alarm clock and staying in bed just a little while longer
- Listening to a song you haven’t heard in a long long time
- Enjoying some nice meal that is home made
- A car with a smiley sticker on it
- The feeling of being happy for someone else
- A night out with the girls
- Spending time with my family
- A good hearty laugh
- Catching up with friends
- A walk in the park during bright sunshine
- The feeling of signing up for a course you wanted to take for a very long time
- Enjoying sunshine a little bit more
- The first breakfast outside on my balcony
- First Bike excursion of the year
- The fresh evening air that brings with it the smell of rain
- Moving my body – yep , feeling good after it
- A beautiful artsy cappucino
You might not agree with me on all of these points but thats ok. I simply wanted to show you that it is possible to enjoy and be happy with small things, because often enough, we are not concentrating on the essential things in our life.
Our vision gets clouded so much either by outer influences or by our busy schedules or simply because we don’t look close enough. We tend to think and focus so much on the bigger picture. We think that we must do this or have to buy that. But in the end, it’s the little things that give you the goosebumps. It is the little things that make up the big thing.
What moments did you truly and fully enjoy lately? Let me know!